Percent of students with an IEP graduating from high school with a regular diploma.
- Michigan Association of Secondary School Principals
- National Association of Secondary School Principals
- National Center on Intensive Intervention of at American Institutes for Research
- National Center on Secondary Education and Transition
- National Dropout Prevention Center
- National Secondary Transition Technical Assistance Center
- APR Definition: Percent of youth with individualized education programs (IEPs) graduating from high school with a regular diploma. (20 U.S.C. 1416 (a)(3)(A))
- Calculation: [(# of youth with IEPs who entered ninth grade and received a regular diploma within four years) divided by the (total # of youth with IEPs in the cohort)] times 100
- Calculation Notes: States must report using the graduation rate calculation and timeline established by the United States Department of Education (USED) under the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA).