Percent of students with an IEP graduating from high school with a regular diploma.
- Michigan Association of Secondary School Principals
- National Association of Secondary School Principals
- National Center on Intensive Intervention of at American Institutes for Research
- National Center on Secondary Education and Transition
- National Dropout Prevention Center
- National Secondary Transition Technical Assistance Center
- APR Definition: Percent of youth with individualized education programs (IEPs) graduating from high school with a regular diploma. (20 U.S.C. 1416 (a)(3)(A))
- Calculation: [(# of youth with IEPs who entered ninth grade and received a regular diploma within four years) divided by the (total # of youth with IEPs in the cohort)] times 100
- Calculation Notes: States must report using the graduation rate calculation and timeline established by the United States Department of Education (USED) under the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA). State calculations are based on the Cohort Four-Year Graduation Rate Methodology.