This guide is intended for ISD Directors and explains how to complete the ISD Summary Justification Form activity in Catamaran. The Summary Justification Forms activity allows ISDs a thorough review of member districts’ alternate assessment participation rates and plans for when participation rates exceed 1%. This activity also provides an ISD a Member District Review Tool, which helps monitor all member district statuses and completion of the district justification form.
- Log into Catamaran.
- Locate the Summary Justification Form activity on the Tasks Overview. Click on the ISD Summary Justification Form 2019-20 Activity.
- ISD Directors can review district justification forms as they are submitted. From the menu, open the Member District Review Tool.
- Monitor the status of member district submissions. ISD Directors can use this tool to ensure all member district work is completed in a timely fashion.
- When member district data is ready for review, click Review Submission. To view a submission that has already been accepted, click View.
- To accept a member district submission, click Accept District Form. To return a member district submission for modifications, write comments in the box provided (required), and click Return for Modifications.
- From the activity menu, click ISD Summary Justification Form.
- The ISD Summary Justification Form is made up of 3 pages. Complete each page.
- When the ISD Summary Justification Form is complete, submit to the MDE.