This guide is intended for Catamaran Coordinators at member districts and explains how to complete the district portion of the ISD Plan activity in Catamaran. The ISD Plan activity allows member districts to submit special education programs and services for inclusion in the ISD Plan.
- Log into Catamaran.
- Locate the District ISD Plan activity on the Tasks Overview. Click on the ISD Plan (District) Activity.
- From the activity menu, click on the ISD Plan link.
- The ISD Plan for District is made up of 5 total pages. Complete each page and all required questions.
- When finished with all pages, click District Info Submit to ISD.
- The ISD Director will review the information and either accept the submission or return for revisions. Catamaran Coordinators will receive a notification when it is accepted and will also receive a notification if the work has been returned for revisions (comments will be included in this case). See all comments using the ISD Plan Review Sheet link on the ISD Plan for District Menu.
- Make any necessary changes on the appropriate page(s) and click District Info Resubmit to ISD.
- When all member district information is accepted, the ISD Director will submit the full ISD Plan for district review and comments. Use the ISD Plan District Review link on the ISD Plan for District Menu.