This resource is intended to outline the steps to complete the General Supervision System Grant (GSSG) Final Report activity in Catamaran.
The GSSG Final report is due to MDE by June 1, 2023.
- Log in to Catamaran.
- Access the GSSG Final Report in two ways:
- On the Dashboard, scroll down to the Tasks Overview section. Use the filters, as needed, to narrow tasks, and select the link in the Activity column to open the activity.
- On the Dashboard, choose the Search link in the upper right-hand corner of the page. Using the search function, select Monitoring. Filter the search results by selecting General Supervision to access the 2022-23 GSSG Activity.
Before completing the GSSG Final Report, the ISD may wish to review its submitted application and budget detail. The ISD may also review additional materials in the Resources box.
The 2022-23 GSSG Activity includes the submitted application on the menu.
Additionally, the ISD may also visit NexSys to access other GSSG related materials, such as the budget detail.
- On the General Supervision System Grant Menu, select the GSSG Final Report Form link under the Final Report heading.
- Complete the 2022-23 GSSG Final Report Form and choose Save or Save/Next to progress to the next section of the form.
- Complete each section of the final report. Each report is organized into separate sections with questions related to the following:
- Getting Started
- General Supervision Activities and Timelines
- Priority Area
- It is recommended to review all sections of the report prior to submitting to MDE. To do so, download a full summary of the final report by either,
- Selecting the Download Full Final Report Summary button within the form or
- Selecting the 2022-23 GSSG Final Report (Download) link from the menu.
- Verify that each section of the final report has been completed.
- Submit the GSSG Final Report to MDE for review by selecting the Submit to MDE button at the top of the Fiscal page.
Note: If the ISD receives a page error while submitting the final report, this means that one or more questions was not completed. Follow the instructions in the page error to complete the question(s) as needed.
If MDE returns the GSSG Final Report, update the form, and then resubmit (following steps 7 and 8). The status will change to Final Report Resubmitted to MDE.
- For content or data related questions, email Jeanne Anderson Tippett at email@example.com or Jessica Brady at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For fiscal related questions, email Chris Kelley at email@example.com.
- For questions about system navigation or accessing this activity, contact the Catamaran Help Desk. The Catamaran Help Desk is available Monday–Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. Contact the Catamaran Help Desk by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), by phone (877-474-9023), or by using the Chat feature within Catamaran.
- For additional GSSG informational resources, go to the Office of Special Education (OSE) Resources page on the Catamaran Technical Assistance Website.