This guide is intended for ISD Directors and explains how to review a Deviation Request and complete the ISD Statement as part of the Deviation Request Activity in Catamaran. The Deviation Request Activity allows ISDs to review the district deviation request and complete the ISD Statement within 7 days of receipt.
- Log in to Catamaran.
- Locate the Deviation Request activity on the Tasks Overview. Click on the Deviation Request. Utilize the Deviations filter to find the activity more easily.
- From the activity menu, click Deviation Request.
- Review for completeness and accuracy and provide comments at the bottom of each page, as necessary.
- When the ISD review is complete, click Complete ISD Statement. If the deviation request needs to be returned for any reason, click Return to District.
- Complete the ISD Statement form and all required questions. When finished, click Submit to MDE.
- When a decision is made, the requesting district and ISD will be notified and a decision letter will appear under the Review section of the Deviation Request Menu.