Looking for recently published Guidance and/or
Looking for Determinations Resources?
Welcome to Catamaran Technical Assistance!
Ensuring that students and children with disabilities are prepared to live independent and productive lives is the ultimate goal of all the activities monitored by the Michigan Department of Education Offices of Special Education (OSE) and the Early Childhood Development and Family Education.
- New Early Childhood Guidance Related to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Compliance with the IDEA and MARSE During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19 Guidance for Catamaran Users
- Updated Help Desk Chat Feature
- Office of Special Education Thematic Goal
- OSEP Presentation to Michigan’s Intermediate School Districts
- Q & A Document: Implementing the MARSE R 340.1708 – Visual Impairment