Catamaran is the system used by the state to promote positive outcomes and ensure compliance with the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) of 2004 and the Michigan Administrative Rules for Special Education. Catamaran was designed to help locals analyze and interpret data and keep track of all monitoring activities in a single location. Catamaran reflects the priorities of the IDEA 2004 and the State Performance Plan (SPP) and is aligned with the School Improvement Framework.
- Michigan Administrative Rules for Special Education (MARSE) Supplemented with IDEA Regs 2018
- Compliance Standards for Special Education
- Michigan State Performance Plan and Annual Performance Plan Report (Part B)
- Part C FFY 2016 Annual Performance Report (APR)
- Part C FFY 2015 Annual Performance Report (APR)