This how-to is intended for districts or service areas and will explain how to view, complete, and submit student-level corrective action plans (SLCAPs) and child-level corrective action plans (CLCAPs) in Catamaran.
- Log in to Catamaran
- After reports are acknowledged, access the SLCAPs (or CLCAPs) in one of the two following ways:
- On the Dashboard, scroll down to the Tasks Overview section. Use filters, as needed to narrow tasks, and select the link in the Activity column to open the SLCAP (or CLCAP).
- On the Dashboard, select the Search link in the upper right-hand corner of the page. Using the search function, select Monitoring. Filter the search results by selecting SLCAPs/CLCAPs. Next, search for the specific SLCAP (or CLCAP).
- To view the SLCAP (or CLCAP), select the Student Level Corrective Action Plan link (or the Child Level Corrective Action Plan link) on the Forms menu.
- Next, confirm and document required corrections have been made by entering the date in the District Correction field (or Local Correction for CLCAPs).
- Upload any supporting documentation using the Browse button to show correction of the student (or child).
- Enter any comments in the space provided to communicate with the ISD or MDE.
- Next, choose either the Save or Save & Submit button at the top of the screen. The Save & Submit button will submit the SLCAP (or CLCAP) for review.
- The ISD will review the SLCAP for correction and completion.
- After the ISD reviews and verifies the SLCAP has been corrected, the ISD will submit the SLCAP to MDE for verification and closeout.
- If the ISD determines modifications are required, then the ISD will return the SLCAP to the district for additional work.
- After MDE has reviewed the SLCAP and determined it has been corrected, MDE will verify and close the SLCAP.
The district will continue to be involved in the correction process until MDE considers the issues fully addressed and verifies and closes the SLCAP.
- MDE will review the CLCAP for correction and completion.
- If MDE determines modifications are required, then MDE will return the CLCAP to the service area for additional work.
- After MDE has reviewed the CLCAP and determined it has been corrected, MDE will verify and close the CLCAP.